Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Blood pressure cannot be controlled once reached to 90/140 with type 2 diabetes.?

I have heard that if blood pressure reached 90/140 with type 2 diabetes, it cannot be controlled without drug. How correct this information is. Please suggest a list of foods and vegetables that helps control pressure.Blood pressure cannot be controlled once reached to 90/140 with type 2 diabetes.?
Diabetes can go on for a long period of time before it is noticed. This can be dangerious over time. If you have risk factors you should be checked from time to time. Or just get to know the symptoms and watch out for them. I am a type 1 so my situation was different but I was the one that noticed something was wrong with me and saw the doctor.


I was always thirsty, in return going to the bathroom all the time


always hungry but lost weight with out trying was always tired stuff like that.Blood pressure cannot be controlled once reached to 90/140 with type 2 diabetes.?
hello,





Myself Dr.Jayanthy Menon well known naturopathist /Nutrition and wellness consultant from India . I treat every disease thru naturopathy, food and nutrition and food supplements . I can save your problems . if your interested contact me in


jayanthymenon@yahoo.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment