Wednesday, May 12, 2010

How I can Control my High Blood Pressure with out using Alopathic Drugs?

I M using Calan SR but it is not very much effective in my caseHow I can Control my High Blood Pressure with out using Alopathic Drugs?
Coenzyme Q10 (CoQ10)


Garlic


Hawthorn


Fish oil


Folic acid





Garlic is my favorite because I love the taste. If you dont you can take it in pill form. Hope this helps.How I can Control my High Blood Pressure with out using Alopathic Drugs?
mo listed some decent herbal supplements, but not everyone gets results from these. An easy way to do this is to begin an exercise program with advice from your doctor. With a bp as high as you listed, I would not recommend anything strenuous at first because you are at risk for complications. If your doctor feels you are healthy enough to begin a walking program, this would be a good start. Losing weight and improving your cardiovascular fitness is an excellent way to naturally decrease your blood pressure. I began working on my cardiovascular fitness and dropped my bp from low 140s/90s to normal, just under 120/80. Good luck, but consult your doctor first

No comments:

Post a Comment