Friday, May 14, 2010

Controlling blood pressure?

medication is not working is there any home remediesControlling blood pressure?
Forget your doctor, forget JB and Mz.Lanb and I think I'll be able to tell you you can forget ';controlling your blood pressure';.





Give me some figures, age, height, weight, etc, what medications you're on, and some BP readings WITH SIMULTANEOUS PULSE RATES. (BP's on their own are quite meaningless)..





Please EDIT your question and ADD DETAILS.Controlling blood pressure?
First of all realize that there are huge numbers of medications on the market for lowering blood pressure. The ACE and ARB meds I have taken in the past did nothing to lower my blood pressure.





Talk to the doctors about something different than what is supposedly newest medication or best bet medication.





My blood pressure finally went to where the doctors wanted it after taking a very low dose of Calcium Channel Blocker type med.





Go talk to the doctor!!
Healthy diet, adequate daily water intake and exercising daily (a walking program is easiest) and weight loss. Those are the home remedies I'm sure your doctor has also recommended. Also, stop smoking and following a low-salt diet.

No comments:

Post a Comment