Wednesday, May 12, 2010

My Wacom Tablet did not come with a control panel, so how can I get pressure sensitivity?

I bought the tablet off of Craig's List and it did not come with the disk. Plugging in the tablet, it worked fine and I could use it fine. The problem is that, in hopes of applying pressure-sensitivity to my art in Paint Shop Pro 9, the pressure sensitivity option did not work. So, my question is, how can I enable Pressure Sensitivity in Paint Shop Pro 9?My Wacom Tablet did not come with a control panel, so how can I get pressure sensitivity?
If you know the model number for your tablet, you can download all the drivers you need from the Wacom support site. Downloading and installing the specific driver from Wacom will likely enable all the more advanced features of the tablet.





The drivers on the Wacom site are the same as what would have been on the driver disk you would normally get with the device.

No comments:

Post a Comment