Friday, May 14, 2010

Should I worry about chest pain/pressure and tingling in the arm? 21/F and taking Solia birth control.?

The catch is that I have anxiety and in the past have brought symptoms on from worrying. But I also know that Solia can cause blood clots and possible heart attacks. It happened for the first time two days ago and lasted about 8-9 hours. I eventually took aspirin and also got drunk and the pain went away, though I'm not sure from what. Today I felt alittle pressure again but I think it was more of a confirmation bias than anything else. Should I wait and see if it happens again and more severely or should I call a doc right away? Thanks for the advice!Should I worry about chest pain/pressure and tingling in the arm? 21/F and taking Solia birth control.?
If it were me, I'd see a doctor.Should I worry about chest pain/pressure and tingling in the arm? 21/F and taking Solia birth control.?
It is better to be checked out 100 times and not have it be a heart attack than not go once and it is a heart attack.





Alcohol is not the recommended cure for heart attacks. See your doctor regarding the pain with conjunction with the bc.

No comments:

Post a Comment