Friday, May 14, 2010

Is it okay to take multiple non-prescription products to control high blood pressure?

I currently take Garlic, L-Arginine, and Triple Strength Fish Oil Daily, I also take a multivitamin, I use the products every morning I feel good but i wonder if its okay to take all these at the same time.





I take 1- 1000mg garlic pill, 1-900mg Fish Oil Pill, and 1-1000mg dose of L-arginine in the morning before i workout.





I dont feel any problems in my body after taking these products it just seems like a lot of pills to be taking at one time is this bad?Is it okay to take multiple non-prescription products to control high blood pressure?
You should be getting all vitamins and minerals from your diet. It's alright to supplement, but I think the industry has you duped into thinking you need them. I took lots of vites and they didn't do anything beneficial that proper diet and exercise couldn't.Is it okay to take multiple non-prescription products to control high blood pressure?
If you have high BP you need to either lose weight and fix your diet (eg remove as much salt, alcohol and caffeine as possible) and reduce your stress and stop smoking (if you do), or go see your doctor and be prescribed actual BP medications. The products (I refer to them spefically as products and not medicine) will not have any effect on your BP and they're a waste of precious time and money that should be spent properly addressing the problem at hand.


Good luck
To treat blood pressure with out medicines you may find digital product at the following website--


High Blood Pressure %26amp; Hypertension Solution





http://hoagrawal.bl00d.hop.clickbank.net鈥?/a>



if you have high blood pressure, why play around with it.. seek doctors help 4 the right dose-age.. a stroke can take you 2 your knees.. along with my pressure meds, i take a aspirin everyday 2 help prevent the big stroke.. but if i'm going in 4 surgery, i stop taking the aspirin 3 days before.. aspirin is a blood thinner.. also wal-mart will fill your prescriptions for 4 dollars, if you have no ins.. neat eh : )

No comments:

Post a Comment