Wednesday, May 12, 2010

I'm so nervous under pressure, it's getting out of control?

I feel very helpless %26amp; depressed sometimes because of my nervousness. I can get soooo nervous that I can't even do the job right, even though I know what I'm supposed to do. It's just sometimes I can't even think straight %26amp; start forgetting stuff when I'm under pressure. Some people would treat me like sh*t when I'm all nervous %26amp; making mistakes like that (I'm still doing my training) - which only worsens the problem +_+ What can I do to improve this situation, try to do more exercise, Yoga, meditation, etc.? I'm 24 %26amp; I can't imagine living my life like this for so many yrs. to come :(I'm so nervous under pressure, it's getting out of control?
Good for you for wanting to get control over your life. There are so many different ways you can do just that. A quick fix under pressure is deep breathing. Slowly inhale to the mental count of 7, and then slowly exhale to the mental count of 7. Repeat several times. Any addition of prayer, meditation or yoga into your life will be good for you.





For long term effects, a few sessions with a therapist can get you on the right path. They are good at these issues. It's what they are trained to do.





Doctors also can prescribe anti-anxiety medication, but that's the least helpful in gaining control. It might help for short-term, like your training, but it's not a good long-term solution. Start with the breathing exercises and work forward from there. Good luck and good health to you.I'm so nervous under pressure, it's getting out of control?
You are this problem because your body energy level is unbalance. This cuase by many factors: finance, relationship, job stress... You need to know which factor is the most influence to your nervous. There are some exercise to help you balance your energy level and calm you down. unfortunately I know but I don't know to show you here. Sorry!Check these weblink videoi might help
Just try to concentrate on your breathe cutting all


the thoghts from your mind when you are nervous .


You can also do this when you are alone .


Try some asanas(poses) also .


They will increase your will power too .





http://www.myyoga.webs.com
You have anxiety and possibly depression...I had the exact same symptoms, I tried reading self help books, counseling, I ended up having to be put on medication. I've been on it 8 years now and would not go off it for anything. I was diagnosed with depression and anixety. Yours may just be anxiety, your depression may be coming from the anxiety. A lot of people say they refuse to go on medication...I did for about a year but when I realized I didn't want to spend the rest of my life feeling like that I did....and do not regret it. I life a very productive fear free life now. I suggest you get help, you may not need medication, maybe therapy will work for you, but you will not get better without some sort of treatment...good luck

No comments:

Post a Comment