Friday, May 14, 2010

I am 23 and I have problems controlling my blood pressure?

I am a 23 years old male and couple a weeks ago I found out that I have


a high blood pressure.I have been working out for about 5 years now


and I used many different supplements like creatine, protein, amino acids


and caffeine staff. Three weeks ago I didn;t feel good and I went to


the ER cuz my BP was 150/98 and they did a blood test and said that I am


ok and there is nothing wrong with my kidneys, heart, liver and I am


healthy, but couple a days after same thing happend and I had to go back


to the ER with the same BP readings. I got very scared, they checked


me out again and they said anxiety is the problem. The doc


put me on 1mg Xanax pills for the anxiety and said that I ll be fine .Next day I


called cardiologist and went to see him, he sent me for additional blood


tests and urine tests and EKG and ECHO cardiogram also. When the


results came he called me and he said that everything is compliteley normal.


I stoped all supplements and work out. My BP is stil going up and


down.At daytime it's about 130/80 and after 5 6 pm it goes up to


144-150/80-90I am 23 and I have problems controlling my blood pressure?
For blood pressure do these exercises everyday.You will see the benefits within days, as you can check BP yourself.Continue the exercise once a day, after you are better.You may be able to reduce/stop your medication over longer term, although the doctor will say you have be on medication for life.


Build up your timing gradually.If you feel tired or dizzy, stop and resume after one minute.


Anulom Vilom 鈥?


Close your right nostril with thumb and deep breath-in through left nostril


then 鈥?close left nostril with two fingers and breath-out through right nostril


then -keeping the left nostril closed deep breath-in through right nostril


then - close your right nostril with thumb and breath-out through left nostril.


This is one cycle of anulom vilom.


Repeat this cycle for 20 to 30 minutes twice a day(maximum 60 minutes in one day).


You can do this before breakfast/lunch/dinner or before bedtime or in bed.Remember to take deep long breaths into the lungs.You can do this while sitting on floor or chair or lying in bed.





Kapalbhati -(Do it before eating) Push air forcefully out through the nose about once per second. Stomach will itself go in(contract in). The breathing in(through the nose) will happen automatically. Establish a rhythm and do for 20 to 30 minutes twice a day.(Max 60 min/day) Not for pregnant women. Seriously ill people do it gently.





Bhramri Pranayam -Close eyes. Close ears with thumb, index finger on forehead, and rest three fingers on base of nose touching eyes. Breathe in through nose. And now breathe out through nose while humming like a bee.


Duration : 5 to 15 times





Do it and reap the benefits, and send me a message after 4 weeks.I am 23 and I have problems controlling my blood pressure?
you made a very good decision to stop taking different kinds of supplements. Some of those supplements have stuff in them that causes your heart to beat fast and make the blood pressure rise. Sounds like you are in good health. Your numbers are less than borderline. give the supplements time to get out of your system, then monitor how your bp does. If it has not gone down after a month of being off the supplements, then go back to your doctor.
Stop taking stimulants like that caffeine thing.
I have blood pressure problems too. I take a pill.





Go to www.healtline.com it might help you
You are right to be concerned... your BP is elevated. This can lead to many other health problems. That's why it's important to control it.





I'm assuming you have a home monitor? Is that where you're getting your readings?





Before taking a reading you should wait for 30 minutes after exercising, smoking, having caffeine or alcohol. Then sit quietly for five minutes. Take two readings about 3 to 5 minutes apart.





If possible, take readings several times throughout the week at different times of the day. A BP log can be found on this page: http://www.smart-heart-living.com/high-b鈥?/a>


You'll also find lots of other information about BP, what is considered high BP, a link to find home monitors.





But most importantly for you there are tips and links to ways you can control your blood pressure.





Good Luck!
The fear you're getting may really be more linked to anxiety than your blood pressure. You just happen to be checking your blood pressure to see if that's what's causing the stress you feel. People's blood pressure can change a lot more than yours and still not feel it. Your blood pressure is on the high side, but there is a lot of variation in blood pressure in a population of healthy people.





Just take care of your body and really try to lower the anxiety. I think you're pretty convinced that something is wrong with your body, but you may just be anxious--especially if you've had so many tests and they still think you're fine.

No comments:

Post a Comment