Friday, May 14, 2010

I am looking for a chat room to obtain help with controlling diabetes and high blood pressure.?

Go to a good doc, get some useful literature on the subject, be regular with ur medication and ur diet.


Avoid salt and sugar.


If possible go on a low carb, healthy carb diet.


Reduce your cholestrol, avoid trans fats.


dunno about a chat room, u can try www.stellstyle.comI am looking for a chat room to obtain help with controlling diabetes and high blood pressure.?
Forget about the doctor and the chatroom. Just get this book:


http://www.diabetesimprovement.com/diabe鈥?/a>


I did and it made a big difference. My blood sugar has been so easy to control since putting the suggestions into daily practice. No, I'm not selling anything, just offering good advice that has helped me.... a lot.
  • philosophy
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment