Friday, May 14, 2010

Is there any birth control pill that is less likely to cause an increase in blood pressure?

About 2 years ago my blood pressure went really high while I was on a trip. I took a few medications on that trip so I am not sure which one caused it. After that my blood pressure has been fine except when I go to the doctors office as I am often anxious, but when i check it at home and at the pharmacy it is fine. I am due to start Yasmin next week and I am kind of scared that it may cause an increase in my bp. Does anyone know of a pill that is less likely to cause an increase in bp ? Also can you tell me how Yasmin was for you?


I am 18Is there any birth control pill that is less likely to cause an increase in blood pressure?
theyre all the same

No comments:

Post a Comment