Friday, January 22, 2010

2001 ford excursion 7.3 diesel injection control pressure problem?

anyone know what would cause a problem with the Ijection Control Pressure. I also have codes for the speed sensor not working, I am guessing I need a new speed sensor. anyone have any idea how big a job it is to change the speed sensor?2001 ford excursion 7.3 diesel injection control pressure problem?
What is the engine doing or not doing? It could be a couple of things.


The 1211 and 1212 are Injection control pressure codes. I would put a ICP sensor in it.2001 ford excursion 7.3 diesel injection control pressure problem?
You need to tell more info where did you get the problem with the injection system. tell me what it is doing and I WILL TELL YOU HOW TO FIX OR TELL ME THE CODES THAT YOU HAVE AND THE SPEED SENSOR WILL NOT CAUSE A problem with the injection.sorry I hit the caps lock and wasn't willing to retype. tell me all th einfo just e-mail me
idk, but sounds like you have a very nice truck, well for the problem go to a shop, they'll tell you everything ,

No comments:

Post a Comment