Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Is it okay to take Blood pressure med's at night? at the same time as I take my Birth Control.?

I am currently on Birth Control (Yasmin) and I take this at night however .........I am suposed to be taking High blood pressure med (Uniretic) but I always forget so I have not taken for months..........does anyone know if I take them at the same time will it have a negative effect? or will I be okay if I take them at the same time?Is it okay to take Blood pressure med's at night? at the same time as I take my Birth Control.?
NO NO NO - not at bed time!





Uniretic is a for high blood pressure. it is a Combination drug with Ace I and HCTZ. Hctz is a diuretics. Diuretics work by getting rid of extra fluid in your body by increasing your urine output, and thus decrease your blood pressure. and nobody would want to take a diuretics at night b/c it makes you go to the bathroom!!





if you want to take both together at the same time for Convenience. yes, it is ok, take both of them in the MORNING! don't take the uniretic at night!Is it okay to take Blood pressure med's at night? at the same time as I take my Birth Control.?
any prescription drugs you get have drug information included (in the U.S.). this information includes possible side effects and drug interactions. ask your pharmacist if the inserts don't answer your questions; it's their job to know these kinds of things.
first of all high b.p. is nothing to mess with. you need to contact your family dr. or pharmacy to find out if their any adverse affects taking both meds at the same time.
Don't see why you can't take them both at the same time. Ask your doctor if that is OK to do.

No comments:

Post a Comment