Friday, January 22, 2010

I am on blood pressure medicine and my gyno was worried about me going back on regular birth control pills..?

I had been on progesterone only pills and switched back. When I went to the doctor the other day it was 132/84. They did not say anything, but is that in an ok range?I am on blood pressure medicine and my gyno was worried about me going back on regular birth control pills..?
It's okay, but on upper-normal limits.





Make sure you re-visit your doctor or gynecologist (professional help) for this question again.





It is surprisingly dangerous how medical questions can be answered by people who aren't professionals, meaning that you should hardly trust me for this question either.





I've never been on birth control, so I cannot help you on that matter.I am on blood pressure medicine and my gyno was worried about me going back on regular birth control pills..?
120/80 is normal. so its a tad bit high but nothing to be concerned about. I have an iud and its the greatest. My periods are lighter and i have very miminal cramping unlike before. Also they are more effective than the pill. Its good for 5 years and then you can have it replaced. The procedure is in office and it dont hurt just a bit of cramping.
I don't know check with them. If hormonal birth control won't work for you, a physical barrier method such as an IUD may work better, ask them. (I don't know a great deal about birth control methods other than pills.)

No comments:

Post a Comment