Sunday, January 24, 2010

Food to control blood pressure.?

I am living with type 2 diabetes for the last 11 years. Since the sugar has been fluctuating for the past 3/4 months, I meet a doctor Internal medicine %26amp; Cardiologist on last 09/04/09. After several laboratory test, he gave me medicine for pressure also as the pressure was 90/140. I think this was the first time I had this much pressure. I want to control pressure with normal food rather than medicine. Therefore, I need to know the list of foods that helps controlling pressure. Thank you for your cooperation.Food to control blood pressure.?
blood pressure at 140/90 maybe considered pre-hypertensive. Things to help lower BP is: less sodium/salt, low or no fat diary products, fresh fruits and veggies, more fish and poultry and less red meat. The high number (140) systolic and low number (90) is diastolic.Food to control blood pressure.?
i can guide u for a better health and good one truly, if u are really interested send detailed mail to the following id -


vjaisridharan@gmail.com
  • bloom-
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment