Sunday, January 24, 2010

My age is 27 & body weight is97kg & height is 6ft but my blood pressure is 150/90.how do i control it.?

even i dont have a bad habit of alcohal intake and smoking but i dont know how i come in to the grip of this curse pls help me out suggest me a good remedies so i can leave a good and healthy life i dont want to take a medicine in this age. pls hel me out My age is 27 %26amp; body weight is97kg %26amp; height is 6ft but my blood pressure is 150/90.how do i control it.?
some of thats in your genes man. eat clean and food thats low in salt. and EXERCISE!!!!!!!!My age is 27 %26amp; body weight is97kg %26amp; height is 6ft but my blood pressure is 150/90.how do i control it.?
The best way I know to control blood pressure (excluding medication) is to control your stress levels. Stress pushes up your blood pressure. Getting regular exercise will help you with both your stress and your blood pressure and so will anything like meditation.

No comments:

Post a Comment