Sunday, January 24, 2010

I need to control my cravings, I have high cholesterol, blood pressure and Im 14. I cant conrtol myself, HELP!?

I just eat, even when im full, i just eat anything sweet. i dont want to be fact, in fact i was aiming for a six pack by december but i just cant control myself, what do i doI need to control my cravings, I have high cholesterol, blood pressure and Im 14. I cant conrtol myself, HELP!?
You need to get out of the house and exercise! There is salt in chocolate, chips, soup, canned foods, and that is what raises blood pressure.





The cholesterol is raised by dairy, eggs, meat, chocolate, etc.





When you have a craving go out and do something, at least walk.I need to control my cravings, I have high cholesterol, blood pressure and Im 14. I cant conrtol myself, HELP!?
I have that problem when I stay inside too long. Taking a stroll around a grocery store is one way I deal with that. There are plenty of people to run into, viewing a variety of healthy foods gives you something to look forward to, and it doesn't even feel like exercise!


Don't constantly compare yourself to others, and don't keep weight loss on your mind. It's more exciting, and less pressure to safely drop lbs and see the overall results. If controlling cravings gets unbearable, cut your portions by about 1/4.


Go to companies like Kashi for all natural ingredients. And be sure to stay away from soy, because it gives males too many female hormones.


Health food stores have expensive things, but they are very good for the body. Frozen dinners with less sodium are the best meal replacements. But Slim-Fast has a variety of flavors.


Fasting once a week and subtracting 500 calories a day is helpful for fighting temptations and losing weight.


Hope this works for you!
Hello.


you could have a particular thing in your brain that actually doesnt tell your body when its full, so you keep eating.


I am assuming you are really over weight, as you have high chol/b.p. and you are only 14.


Please go to your doctor and ask. It is a very serious condition to have, if you do have it. Things can get very very out of control.
by simply finding foods that are not high in cholesterol, and getting into the habit of eating better it gets easier...trust me! It was hard for me at first too, but once I started eating better I lost 78 pounds withing the last year! I am 15 now, and I am 96 pounds! Good Luck.
Your young and still growing. Looks really wont matter that much till your in your twenties. Trust me. I remember when some of my friends were 15 and had six packs. Now they're fat and disgusting. Living alone and miserable!
Perhaps you are an emotional eater. You need to sort out problems in your life, and stop trying to make yourself feel better by eating.

No comments:

Post a Comment