Friday, January 22, 2010

Do you know of any natural remedies for controlling blood pressure?

Besides aspirin, do you know of any herbs or anything else I can use to keep my blood pressure lower? I don't have a high blood pressure problem, but when I'm nervous my heart starts pounding to a ridiculous extent. So I'd appreciate any recommendations :)





Thank you for your help.Do you know of any natural remedies for controlling blood pressure?
decrease intake of salt (lots of hidden salt is in packaged %26amp; canned foods and fast food)





increase intake of foods with potassiumDo you know of any natural remedies for controlling blood pressure?
That's not controlling blood pressure right? A lot of people have their hearts beating like crazy when they're nervous including me. Try green tea? Idk. But it feels soothing to me. I like to drink chinese green tea rather than the eng. kind. I'm not talking about the bottled kind. I'm talking about the kind where you have to boil water. XD
i don't think you have high blood pressure hunny i think you may be suffering from anxiety. unless it happens when you are NOT nervous i wouldn't worry about it as it is perfectly normal. if your concerned try talking to your dr.
Exercise does. Helps reduce stress. I am also on antidepressants and my blood pressure went way down. It must reduce the stress too.
Garlic supplements.
Exercise lowers blood pressure. I had high blood pressure both in high school and last summer. Exercise took care of both.
any food with potassium. i hope you plan to cun out trans fat and all that sickening fastfood that probably contributed to the condition.
1. Exercising 2. Green tea 3.Tangerine
A good remedy for blood pressure is to eat lots of potassium which is found in bananas. Hope it helps.
Meditation or yoga
garlic. my dad has very bad high blood pressure and the dr. advised him to eat garlic every day..oh also cut back on salt.
Cut the dairy products.
white tea

No comments:

Post a Comment