Friday, January 22, 2010

What are some Birth Control Pills that someone with HIGH BLOOD PRESSURE can take???

Im not so sure about some pills with high blood pressure can take it. My best bet is to call your doc up and ask them what's the best pills for you to take.What are some Birth Control Pills that someone with HIGH BLOOD PRESSURE can take???
They don't usually prescribe hormonal birth control to women with elevated blood pressures. Call your MD. The Paraguard IUD maybe a non hormonal option for youWhat are some Birth Control Pills that someone with HIGH BLOOD PRESSURE can take???
Ask your doctor - you have to get the prescription written anyway.
I don't know this one. But you can ask your professional provider for help and they should be able to help you!
There is a risk for anyone with high B/P taking BCP. I am currently on Necon 1/35 and I am also being treated for high blood pressure. Ask your doc which one he/she thinks would be best for you.
Yes, I have high blood pressure (I take Lotrel for it). I take Loestrin - the low-dose hormone birth control pill. They monitor my blood pressure every 6 months and it's been controlled for the past 3 years. Ask about the low dose BCP.

No comments:

Post a Comment