Sunday, January 24, 2010

Food to control blood pressure.?

I am living with type 2 diabetes for the last 11 years. Since the sugar has been fluctuating for the past 3/4 months, I meet a doctor Internal medicine %26amp; Cardiologist on last 09/04/09. After several laboratory test, he gave me medicine for pressure also as the pressure was 90/140. I think this was the first time I had this much pressure. I want to control pressure with normal food rather than medicine. Therefore, I need to know the list of foods that helps controlling pressure. Thank you for your cooperation.Food to control blood pressure.?
Just low low low low low sodium!Food to control blood pressure.?
Hi,





Check with your doctor or any dietician as the clinical complications for every one is not the same.Only a doctor will be able to give you the correct advice.





Regards,
nishu forget medicine and particular food , why dont u opt for energy medicine , its really wonderful for your case , just check www.eamega.com ir mail me magic_cure28@yahoo.com

No comments:

Post a Comment